|NOTE: As of November 2018, the new home of DICOM4QI is here: https://dicom4qi.readthedocs.io|
DISCLAIMER: These tests were performed by Andrey Fedorov using publicly available version of the software. Representatives of OsiriX were not involved in the presented evaluation.
1.Description of the platform/product:
- name and version of the software: OsiriX Lite v.8.0.1
- free? yes http://www.osirix-viewer.com/osirix/osirix-md/download-osirix-lite/
- commercial? commercial version exists
- open source? no clear reference to the source code of the specific version used in this evaluation was available on the web site
what DICOM library do you use? not known
Description of the relevant features of the platform (at the moment of writing):
- pixel value is displayed in annotation overlay
- no quantity or units are communicated to the user
- not clear whether there is any functionality that generates parametric map modality output
- Read task (for each dataset!)
Test dataset #1
Test dataset #2
Note thumbnails are not rendered properly.