1.Description of the platform/product:
- name and version of the software: 3D Slicer, Nightly release 4.7.0-2016-11-27, with QuantitativeReporting extension installed
- free? yes http://download.slicer.org
- commercial? no
- open source? yes http://github.com/slicer/slicer
- what DICOM library do you use? DCMTK, DCMQI
Description of the relevant features of the platform:
- The user specifies the image series and can use module interface to segment one or more areas. Each segment can be assigned a term defining the category/type of the tissue segmented, and (if applicable) anatomic location.
- Measurements are calculated over the segmented areas automatically (summary statistics), and are shown in a table view.
- Surfaces of the segments are displayed in 3d view.
- User can click on the individual segments, and slice viewers will be synchronized to show the selected segment.
Test dataset #1
Test dataset #2
- Write task